Thanks for visiting the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) website.
A College of Health Sciences with various schools and specialties that offer exemplary training and quality research in health care.
To facilitate the acquisition of knowledge and skills in different specialties for effective and efficient management of health care.
FACULTY QUALITY OBJECTIVES
- Provide training programs that 100% equip students with appropriate knowledge, skills and competences in Health Sciences.
- To publish at least three (3) research publications per academic year in refereed journals.
- Improve staff competence and motivation by 90% through regular/in-service training for attainment of efficient and satisfactory service delivery annually.
- Create a conducive work and study environment for all staff and students by documenting and addressing all feedback reported every month.
- Increase student enrollment by 10% and completion rate by 80% annually.